Sunday, September 22, 2013

Goodies for Sale!

Hi, gang! How has your weekend been? Mine was lovely. I took off work on Friday, and finished up several things that now feel like a load off. Even when you have a simple to-do list doesn't it feel great when it's done? Did some thrifting with sister Rachel yesterday, and some sewing and pattern tweaking with Alicia today, so I feel very accomplished even though I didn't really do anything else. But I DID get my shop updated, which feels good, so this is just a quick post to show you a few things I popped in there in case you're interested.

First up, some fall table runners. All machine quilted and hand bound whole-cloth runners in adorable fall fabrics. These are the only three I'll have so if you want one snag it now!



I also stitched up some felt leaf garlands. These drape beautifully and are in lovely bright fall colors. I've got two sets available.


I've also got a few sets of crocheted scrubbies back in stock. These are nice and sturdy and make cute gifts.


If you're looking for bag bits, I've got a few pairs of acrylic handles up for sale. One is this set I bought in NYC and has been in my stash ever since. I adore the color and the marbling, but I haven't yet found the perfect project for them so I'm offering them to a good home :)


I've also put up some trims I've got that might be perfect for a project you're working on that needs just the right touch.



And finally some handmade bias tape in colors perfect for Christmas quilting. I've got two of my favorites that I may have gotten out of hand with when I was making them, and created more than I could use in a lifetime, so now you can snag some to add just the right touch.


If you're interested, simply click on 'My Shop' at the top of this page and it'll take you straight to my Artfire shop (or click here). I've got everything categorized so you don't have to click through all the pages of items--just check out the right sidebar on the shop page.

And now I must trot. Have a lovely week!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great long weekend, and yes, ticking off that list is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Fall runners!!! And garlands!!! So pretty!!
    XO Kris

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...