Friday, May 21, 2010

Reasons why I like today...

1.  It is Friday.  Duh.
2.  My neck no longer hurts and my head is no longer stuffy.
3.  At the salad bar in our cafeteria they had grape tomatoes and fresh mozzarella cheese--my two favorite things in the world.
4.  At Barnes and Noble the book I wanted was cheaper than I thought.
5.  I really like the sweater I'm wearing.  It's actually a cardigan. It's 85 degrees outside, but my building is cold so I need to layer.
6.  I had to run out to my car for something.  In the elevator I met the chef from the cafeteria bringing a cartful of ice cream and toppings back downstairs (some other department on another floor must have had an ice cream party).  He let me score a bowl.  There was no time to even consider the diet--I had to act fast.  What's better than surprise ice cream on a sunny Friday?

Check out the nifty crocheted sundae I found via Google Images.  I'm not sure what flavor is yellow though...I'll pretend it's butterscotch topping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...